Wednesday, October 20, 2010

[Nothing change]

Some people might think I’m changes…
Some people might think I’m different…
But they don’t know that I’m still the same person…
Because they do not know the truly of myself…
Because they only know the one side of mine…
They don’t really know the other side of mine…
Or maybe, they surely do not know…
Or maybe, they know nothing..
So, people…nothing change...
I’m still the same person…
If you don’t like the other side of mine, I don’t care…
Because it’s just a perception from somebody…
Who do not really know who I am..

Being mysterious…I don’t think so…
Being unpredictable….I think so…
Being hypocrite …maybe sometimes…
But I just want to be what I am to be…
Just be myself…
What I like…
What I think..
What I personally react…
And how I’m expressing my feeling…
I just want to be myself…
So people…nothing change..
It’s only me…the person who, you not really know…
So, be rational…some people are not exactly like you imagine…
Stop imagine the way you like…
Because…we’re different…
Don’t judge a person, by their appearance…
Don’t simply put the high perception for somebody…
You maybe know me…but hope you understand…
People doesn’t be truly themselves in front of somebody who don’t have closed relationship…
I think you know…
And sometimes the way we wrote is different with our reaction..
Direct communication vs indirect communication….
Well…it totally different…
Maybe it’s a mistake…
I shouldn’t expose myself…
Maybe for you, I should be quit it…
Silent movement…being the observer maybe…
Don’t involve anymore…
Or maybe..just put it blank….like a frog inside a glass..huh…

Please, don’t simply say, other people change…
Because you are nobody… just a pal…not a friend…
Not even my best friend…
Because we even doesn’t share anything…
We just know each other…that’s all!!

## Please ignore the grammar mistake…(^_-)p ~ just for fun!!! Chill!!! Swing mood time…lalalalala….

No comments:

Blog Walking

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...