Tuesday, December 28, 2010

[Oh! What a night…]

- One of the most outstanding shows for Malaysia to remember –
By Caleb Khew (The Star, pg S57; Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010) ~ a true-blue Malaysia fan on the night the national football team mauled Indonesia

Just read his article…do know why, mata dah bergenang semacam. Tapi tak gugur lah. Sentap jantung gak baca article tu. Ekspresi someone yg tgk game M’sia vs Indonesia Suzuki Cup live last Sunday.

“Singing ‘Negaraku’ along with 100,000 people, you could feel the goosebumps developing. Have you ever been part of a 100,000 strong crowd, experiencing the exact same emotions? I have.”

“I wanted to chant along to the song everyone seemed to know. Sadly, I didn’t know the lyrics……”

“I will learn this song.” (Turut disertakan lirik lagu spt di bwh…its make me smile)

‘Inilah barisan kita
Yang ikhlas berjuang
Siap sedia berkorban
Untuk ibu pertiwi

Sebelum kita berjaya
Jangan harap kami pulang
Inilah sumpah pendekar kita
Menuju medan bakti

Andai kata kami gugur semua
Taburlah bunga di atas pusara
Kami mohon doa
MALAYSIA BERJAYA

Semboyan telah berbunyi
Menuju medan bakti.’


“I’m a huge Manchester United fan and I celebrate every goal they score with enthusiasm and joy. However, it is a totally different story when your country scores.”

He ended his article with this quote. “I will be proud to say that I was there…”

Such a good article…sincere…genuine. Like, he wrote from the bottom of his heart. Fell like u want to read it again and again. For M’sia team, good luck for the second-leg final in Jakarta soon.

[CLICK FOR FULL ARTICLE]

# I try to buy M’sia jersey, blue colour for my little bro…out of stock already.. huhu..just buying him black-yellow type. Tapi, cam jersi hitam- kuning je lagi cantik…hehe..

No comments:

Blog Walking

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...